Brenau University has entered into a renewed three-year partnership with the High Museum of Art, Atlanta. The affiliate relationship, begun in 2010 between President Emeritus Ed Schrader and past High Museum Director Michael Shapiro, has been renewed by President Anne Skleder and High Director Rand Suffolk. It is reviewed and renewed after each three-year term.
How do you benefit from this partnership?
- Free museum admission for students and discounted admission for faculty and staff (Brenau ID required); discounted High Museum memberships may also be purchased
- Free group visits for university-sponsored student groups and classes, which can be tailored to the interests of the group (curator tours, marketing behind-the-scenes, etc.)
- Opportunities to host High Museum staff for lectures or programs on campus
- Opportunity for students to exhibit work at the High Museum through the annual winter student exhibition on the Greene Family Education Center
- Free use of the new “Hub at the High” work space for meetings or classes, upon request
- And more!
If you have questions about how to utilize the partnership in your classroom, feel free to reach out to Nichole Rawlings, Brenau’s partnership liaison, at ude.uanerb@sgnilwarn. She can assist you in brainstorming or scheduling something for your class or group.