Farewell celebration for Lauren Bell on Dec. 2

Lauren Bell

Student Services invites students, faculty and staff to wish farewell to Director of Student Engagement Lauren Bell. Her last official day will be Friday, Dec. 6, and a drop-in reception will be held from 1-3 p.m. Monday, Dec. 2 in the Wheeler House. Please stop by and wish her well!

Bell has been an asset to Student Services for the past six years, demonstrating an excellent work ethic and joyful spirit to her work. She has played a critical role in planning and implementing many significant events across campus that have directly and positively impacted student engagement and added to the sense of community. She is a wonderful individual and dedicated professional who has done an exceptional job in her work with, and advocating for, students. We are certainly going to miss her smiling face and positive attitude, but we know she will continue to do great things in her new role at Savannah College of Art & Design in Atlanta, which is more aligned with her career and family goals.

“Brenau welcomed me with open arms six years ago,” Bell said. “Since that time, I have been surrounded by passionate and dedicated individuals that inspire me. It has been a pleasure to learn from and work with all of you, and I am thankful for the support, wisdom and friendship you have generously shared with me over the years.”