The Summary Annual Report is available for review on the ADP Employee Portal. You can follow this path to review: ADP > Resources > Company Information > Forms Library. This is for your review only, no action is required.
What is a SAR?
The SAR is a narrative summary of Brenau’s retirement plan’s financial status and summarizes the information on the summary annual report (Form 5500).
The SAR includes the following:
- administrative expenses incurred by the plan;
- amount of benefits paid to participants and beneficiaries;
- total value of plan assets;
- a pension plan’s compliance with the minimum funding standards; and
- right to receive a copy of the full annual report, or any part thereof.