Brenau University requires all active employees to complete annual training sessions on a variety of topics throughout the year to demonstrate institutional compliance with federal and state laws and/or liability insurance requirements. This training session on Title IX is one that is required for all employees. Completion of the training will be recorded in the employee’s ADP personnel record for reference and future compliance reporting requirements.
The training program is available starting Aug. 21 and will close Sept. 7.
The first 75 employees who complete the training will be entered into a drawing for a Visa gift card.
All employees who are required to take the training were sent an email with the notification.
HOW TO LOGIN:
Login for Returning Employees:
- Go to http://www.everfi.com/login, enter your login information
- In the upper right corner, enter registration code c6a9297d, then “add”
- by clicking Add a Course in the top right corner of the Dashboard
- Register with your First Name and Last Name the way it appears in ADP, then “next”
- On the next screen, click “get started”
Login for New Employees:
- Go to http://www.everfi.com/login and click to Register.
- Under Student/Learner, enter the Registration Code c6a9297d.
- Click “Next” to create your account.
Note: When prompted, you will enter your Brenau 6-digit faculty/staff ID # to receive credit for completion. If you do not know your 6 digit ID# you can look it up from CWEB, review your ADP portal at www.workforcenow.adp.com or you may contact the Human Resources Office or Payroll Office.
All employees should complete Part 1 of the training for Faculty and Staff by Friday, Sept. 7.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome).
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure learners’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the employee body as a whole and will never see individual employee’s answers.
- After 30-45 days you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of Title IX Training which must be completed by March 17. The 2nd section is optional, not required.
- All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the participant group as a whole and will never see individual answers.
Experiencing Technical Difficulty? Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.
Thank you in advance for completing this training session.