Beginning May 14, the Brenau University Center for Counseling and Psychological Services will be operating on a summer schedule.
Both the Gainesville and Norcross centers will be open:
- Monday: 1-8 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Gainesville center can be reached at 770-297-5959, and the Norcross center can be reached at 470-228-8942.
To schedule a counseling session, call the center, furnish some basic information and your assigned counselor will set up an appointment.
- Students: $5 at intake; $5 per session
- Alumni, faculty and staff: $25 intake; $15 per session
- Members of the public: $25 intake; $20 per session