The Research Symposium Committee is still looking for faculty volunteers to help moderate sessions at this year’s Research Symposium.
The 2018 Research Symposium will be held on Friday, April 6, from 12 to 5 p.m. in Brenau’s Downtown Center. Participants will give 53 presentations scheduled over 18 one-hour concurrent sessions.
Please contact Kelly Peters at email@example.com by Friday, March 23, if you are interested in being a moderator for any of the sessions listed below.
Our sessions this year are as follows:
- 1-1:55 p.m. Education and Health
- 1-1:55 p.m. Bacteria
- 1-1:55 p.m. Shakespeare Panel
- 1-1:55 p.m. Print Making
- 1-1:55 p.m. Corporate Workplace
- 2-2:55 p.m. Care of Older Adults
- 2-2:55 p.m. Self Awareness
- 2-2:55 p.m. Awareness in Global Interaction
- 2-2:55 p.m. Applied Art
- 2-2:55 p.m. Legality Issues
- 3-3:55 p.m. Cognitive and Sensory Issues
- 3-3:55 p.m. Adolescence
- 3-3:55 p.m. Cross Cultural Perspectives
- 3-3:55 p.m. Fashion Design
- 3-3:55 p.m. Support in an Educational Environment
- 4-4:55 p.m. Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
- 4-4:55 p.m. Honors Panel
- 4-4:55 p.m. Cultural Awareness