Event Services is looking to fill an open position for a part-time Onsite Event Coordinator at the Brenau Downtown Center.
In this position, the individual oversees events such as conferences, meetings, social events and performances from move-in until move-out of each client. He/She acts as an event coordinator on behalf of clients to ensure a smooth and successful event. He/She also acts as the liaison between Brenau University and outside vendors and clients to ensure university policies and procedures, and public safety guidelines are followed during an event.
- He/she may need to provide services such as moving the facility’s tables, chairs or other equipment according to the needs of the client.
- He/She should have a basic understanding of audio-visual equipment to make sure the facility’s AV is in working order for the duration of the client’s event.
- He/she must be receptive to the public, faculty, staff and students.
- He/she must be able to work as a team and alone as needed.
- He/she must work with minimal supervision once trained.
- He/she must be willing to work various shifts to include early mornings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays as assigned.
To apply for this position, log into ADP Workforce and go to https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=BRENAU&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US#.