Brenau University annually honors and recognizes a staff member who demonstrates high standards of performance with the Hagerman-Thompson Staff Excellence Award. The award is presented at the faculty and staff service awards ceremony.
All university staff and faculty and are encouraged to nominate a staff member who meets the following criteria:
- Will complete five years of service in 2019.
- Employed on at least a ¾ time basis.
- Contributes to the growth and excellence of Brenau University beyond the call of duty.
- Is well respected.
- Presents a positive image both on and off campus.
- Is efficient and effective.
- Works well as a team member.
- Demonstrates commitment and dedication to the institution.
- Has not previously won the award and is not a member of the faculty, Vice Presidents group or the President’s Cabinet.
All Brenau University faculty and staff are eligible to submit one nomination form for a staff member who meets the criteria. The deadline for nominations will be end of the day Friday, April 12.
Please follow the link below to access the Google form to nominate: