Brenau University annually honors and recognizes a staff member who demonstrates high standards of performance with the Hagerman-Thompson Staff Excellence Award. The award is presented at the faculty and staff service awards ceremony.
All university staff and faculty and are encouraged to nominate a staff member who meets the following criteria:
- Will complete five years of service in 2019.
- Employed on at least a ¾ time basis.
- Contributes to the growth and excellence of Brenau University beyond the call of duty.
- Is well respected.
- Presents a positive image both on and off campus.
- Is efficient and effective.
- Works well as a team member.
- Demonstrates commitment and dedication to the institution.
- Has not previously won the award and is not a member of the faculty, Vice Presidents group or the President’s Cabinet.
All Brenau University faculty and staff are eligible to submit ONE nomination form for a staff member who meets the criteria. The deadline for nominations will be end of day Wednesday, April 10.
Please follow the link below to access the Google form to nominate: