Brenau’s Research Symposium is next Friday, April 5, and we are still looking for five more moderators to help us make the presentation sessions run smoothly. Please contact Kelly Peters (ude.uanerb@1sretepk) if you are interested in moderating one of the following sessions.
Post-War Fashion in Meeting Room A, 2-2:50 p.m.
- 1920s Flapper Dress Reinterpreted
- Practical Women’s Clothing: Comparing the Flapper Look and Utility Look
- Women’s Daytime Dress 1941-1945
Economics in PT 127, 2-2:50 p.m.
- Impact of Exports and Imports on Economic Growth
- Yield Spread as an Indicator of Investment Opportunity
Community Engagement in PT 127, 3-3:50 p.m.
- Beyond Dementia — Seeing, Caring, Connecting: Education and conversation on how faith communities can support people with dementia and their caregivers
- Hall County, GA Adult Community Health Snapshot — Phase 2
- Year Two Results from the Gainesville-area Fall Prevention Expo
20th Century Fashion in Meeting Room A, 4-4:50 p.m.
- 20th Century Fashion Illustrations
- Re-Envisioning the Past: A 1930s Fashion Lookbook
- Skirts of the 1950s: Circle Skirts, Poodle Skirts and Pencil Skirts
Resilience in Meeting Room C, 4-4:50 p.m.
- Honors Capstone: Career Pathways in the Physical and Psychological Rehabilitation of Amputees
- Resilience in the Face of Continuous Exposure to Stressful Events: A Study of Israeli Firefighters
- Resilience: A Mediator in the Development of Eating Disorders Following Adverse Childhood Experiences