Information on summer internships at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta is now available on their website. Brenau University is given one guaranteed summer internship spot as a part of our affiliate agreement. Please share this with your students who may be interested and encourage them to apply.
Please note the deadline for submitting an application is Friday, March 22.
Some other important things to note:
- Brenau is guaranteed one summer internship spot. All students are welcome to apply, and additional Brenau students past the one selected may still be considered within the general application pool.
- Students should fill out a separate application for each department they are interested in, and Nichole Rawlings recommends selecting their top two or three departments. Students should tailor their personal statement to each department in the respective application.
- This year, each intern will receive a stipend of $1,500 to help with parking, transportation, etc.
- The opportunity is open to rising juniors and seniors and graduating seniors.
- Students must have a resume, personal statement and one letter of recommendation. The letter must be emailed directly from the writer to High staff (indicated on the application page).
For any questions, contact Nichole Rawlings at ude.uanerb@sgnilwarn.