Today is the last day for employees to take the Title IX Training. If you have not yet completed the training, please do so before 5 p.m. today.
HOW TO LOGIN:
Login for Returning Employees:
- Go to http://www.everfi.com/login and enter your login information.
- In the upper right corner, enter registration code c6a9297d, then add by clicking “Add a Course” in the top right corner of the dashboard.
- Register with your first name and last name the way it appears in ADP, then click “next.”
- On the next screen, click “get started.”
Login for New Employees:
- Go to http://www.everfi.com/login and click “Register.”
- Under Student/Learner, enter the Registration Code c6a9297d.
- Click “Next” to create your account. Note: When prompted, you will enter your Brenau 6-digit faculty/staff ID number to receive credit for completion. If you do not know your 6 digit ID number, you can look it up in CampusWeb, review your ADP portal at www.workforcenow.adp.com or you may contact the Human Resources Office or Payroll Office.
All employees should complete Part 1 of the training for faculty and staff by Friday, Sept. 7.