Mark your calendar to participate in these fun activities and themed days during Spirit Week, Sept. 24-28!
DEFINING MOMENTS MONDAY
Dress as your favorite movie, literary or historical
character or a person who inspires you.
- “Moment Maker” craft and lunch, Hopkins Dining Hall, 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; register by Sept. 10.
Wear mismatched clothes or patterns.
- Taco Tuesday lunch, Hopkins Dining Hall, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Tiger Territory Tennis mini-matches, Leslie Smithgall Tennis Court, 3:30-5 p.m. (3 Wellness points); register by Sept. 14.
WILD WEST WEDNESDAY
Wear animal print or Western wear.\
• Old-timey photos and cowboy-themed lunch, Hopkins Dining Hall,11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; register by Sept. 14.
Dress from your favorite decade.
- Retro, reggae, rock and rap music during lunch, Hopkins Dining Hall, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
TIGER PRIDE FRIDAY
Wear your favorite Brenau shirt or Spirit Week shirt.
- Aramark Food Truck lunch (cash only), Sorority Circle lawn, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Tiger Pride Path celebration, Fitness Center, 4 p.m.
- Dinner and softball mini-tournament, Ernest Ledford Grindle Athletics Park, 7:30 p.m. (3 Wellness points); registration required. Faculty/staff playing softball should email Ashley Carter, email@example.com, for registration code.
Register for events at brenau.edu/spirit-week.
Faculty and staff who register before Sept. 6 will receive a free Spirit Week T-shirt!