Brenau’s Wellness Program, funded by Cigna, is designed to support healthy behavior in the workplace and to improve health outcomes. Our program includes activities during the year which relate to being healthy physically, mentally, financially, emotionally, etc.
Employees receive points for each activity or program they participate in. Points are added to the Activity Tracker, maintained by Human Resources, and are used to determine recipients for periodic special awards.
Now you can keep track of how many activity points you have earned throughout the year. The Wellness Participation Activity Tracker is now posted on your ADP portal. You can review by following this path: ADP > Resources > Company Information > Forms Library > Wellness Participation Activity Tracker.
During the open enrollment meeting in November, a name will be drawn from those who have accumulated Activity Tracker points. The more points you accumulate, the greater chance you have of winning a cash prize.
Upcoming Events Include:
- Financial Wellness Workshop: April 19 (1 point)
- Scavenger Hunt: April 18 (2 points)
- Walking Group: April 9 (1 point for each week)
- No Tobacco Day: May 25 (1 point)
- Heart Walk: September (5 points)
- Flu Shots: September (1 point)
- Kickin’ Cancer Kickball: October (3 points)
- Heath Fair/Benefits Expo: November (1 point)
Should you have questions, please contact Kelley Maddox at firstname.lastname@example.org.