Brenau is certified as a drug-free workplace. As a requirement of being a participant in the program, each year employees are required to review the drug free workplace policy and take a short quiz.
Supervisors are also required to review the supervisor presentation and take the supervisor quiz, in addition to the employee quiz.
The workshop and quiz are available electronically via Canvas until March 16. Invitations to take the course will be sent via Canvas to your Brenau email account. This training is a requirement for continued employment at Brenau for all current and active employees.
Canvas Login Instructions:
- Navigate your Web Browser to intranet.brenau.edu and click the link in the upper right for Canvas
- Enter your username
- Your username is your first initial followed by your last name & @brenau.edu
- If you have a common last name you may be assigned a number after your last name. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your Password
- Your password is the first letter of your first name, plus the MMDD digits of your birthday, plus the first letter of your last name, plus “1!” (a number 1 plus an exclamation point). For example, if your name is Jane Smith and your MMDD is 0402 then your password would be “j0402s1!”
- If you have changed and forgotten your CANVAS password you can always click the FORGOT PASSWORD link at the login page to have a link sent to you to change your password.
For assistance with Canvas please contact the IT Helpdesk at email@example.com or 770-538-4774.