The Brenau University Registrar’s Office has an opening for the transcript evaluator position.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Good working knowledge of student information systems.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office programs.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficient in telephone/email courtesy and general customer service
- Works well with others in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stay abreast of policy and catalog changes
- Review incoming transcripts for transfer credit
- Post transfer credit to database for undergraduate and graduate applicants
- Complete AP credit posting
- Complete foreign credit evaluations
- Prepare program plans for undergraduate and graduate applicants
- Interact with faculty/staff members to answer questions concerning transfer credit
- Review and post updated transfer credit
- TES Database Administrator
- Participation at university graduations
- Other duties as assigned.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Normal environment found in an educational setting. Some exposure to outdoors and varying weather conditions may be required.
Physical Demands and Aptitudes:
Some lifting and or carrying objects weighing up to 5 lbs. may be required. This position requires repetitive usage of arms, legs, eyes to include standing to a significant degree.
37.5 hours per week. Generally Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours may be extended to meet the needs of the department.
Brenau University will conduct criminal background checks on all persons being considered for initial employment. In some circumstances, an FBI fingerprint report may be necessary to satisfy the requirement. Employees must hold and continue to maintain a favorable criminal history background. Credit checks may be performed on employees who are selected for a position that regularly engages in handling credit cards or other company monies. Due to insurance requirements, employees operating university vehicles must be at least 25 years of age, have a valid Georgia driver’s license, and good driving record. An MVR may be performed during the hiring process. All employees who operate university vehicles or who are employed in a sensitive position may be subject to post hire drug screening and random drug-screenings. All employees are subject to reasonable suspicion drug screening.
Please contact Barbara Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying. All internal applicants are required to notify their direct supervisor before applying.