Brenau’s Wellness Program, funded by Cigna, is designed to support healthy behavior in the workplace and to improve health outcomes. Our program includes activities during the year which relate to being “healthy,” physically, mentally, financially, emotionally, etc.
Employees receive points for each activity or program they participate in. Points are added to the Activity Tracker, maintained by Human Resources, and are used to determine recipients for periodic special awards. During the Open Enrollment meeting in November, a name will be drawn from those who have accumulated Activity Tracker points; the more points you accumulate, the greater chance you have of winning the cash prize.
Upcoming Events Include:
- Heart Walk: September 9 (2 points)
- Flu Shots: September (1 point)
- Self Defense Class: October 10 (2 points)
- Kickin’ Cancer Kickball: October 14 (3 points)
- Heath Fair/Benefits Expo: November (1 point)
Should you have questions, please contact Kelley Maddox at firstname.lastname@example.org.