Condolences to Family of Natalie Walker

Natalie Walker
Natalie Walker

Natalie Walker, Brenau director of alumni relations in 2011, died this past week in her home in Smyrna, Georgia. The Brenau community gives our deepest condolences to her mother, Pat Walker, and all of the Walker family.

On Saturday, Feb. 25, from 3 – 5:30 p.m. at Manuel’s Tavern, 602 North Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, there will be an informal gathering to honor and celebrate Natalie’s life. We are encouraging those attending to bring pictures of Natalie to share with others.

2 Replies to “Condolences to Family of Natalie Walker”

1. I was very saddened by the passing of Natalie. Even though I didn’t know her for very long, I remember her brightening our time at Walters House with her cheerful attitude and her ever-present smile. She will certainly be missed, not only by the alumnae but also by the many staff members that she worked with. I’m very sorry to learn of her passing at such a young age.
    Rudi Kiefer
    Prof. of Phys.Science

2. I remember meeting her in 2011 when she visited the Fairburn campus to introduce herself as the new Alumni Director. She was very pleasant and really engaging. I still have the card she gave us that day in 2011. Wonderful, wonderful spirit. She is truly missed by the Fairburn campus as well.