Since fall semester of 2004, Brenau University has honored a staff member who meets a high standard of performance with the Hagerman-Thompson Staff Excellence Award. All university staff and faculty are encouraged to nominate a staff member who meets the following criteria:
- Completed at least 5 years of continuous service.
- Employed on at least a ¾ time basis.
- Contributes to the growth and excellence of Brenau University beyond the call of duty.
- Is well respected.
- Presents a positive image both on and off campus.
- Is efficient and effective.
- Works well as a team member.
- Demonstrates commitment and dedication to the institution.
- Has unquestionable integrity.
- Has not received the award previously, is not a member of the faculty and is not a member of the Vice President’s group.
All Brenau University faculty and staff are eligible to submit ONE nomination form for a staff member who meets the criteria.
Please use the link below to submit your nomination form: