Planning on doing research this year? Does it involve human subjects? Then you need to make sure you get approval from Brenau’s Institutional Review Board.
Brenau has transitioned to the use of IRBNet for research protocol submissions and we will be having a training session in at the Norcross campus to walk you through the new submission process.
Kelly Peters, Brenau’s IRBnet Administrator, is hosting an info session on IRBnet from 1 to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 8 in Room 100 of the Norcross Campus.
If you are planning on submitting a protocol for IRB review, bring your application with you and Kelly will walk you through submitting it on IRBNet before you leave.
The info session will help walk you through:
- How to determine if your study requires IRB approval and what type of review to apply for
- Making sure you submit a complete protocol application
- CITI Certification Requirements
- Submitting your protocol application on IRBNet
- Submitting revisions and receiving approval to begin your research
Please email Kelly at ude.uanerb@1sretepk and let her know if you will be attending one of the sessions. RSVPs are not required to attend, but we would like to get a head count to make sure we have enough handouts.