Federal Work Study Students Available

The Office of Human Resources still has several federal work-study students available to be placed into positions. These students workers are paid by federal grants and not from the department’s budget.

If your department needs a work-study student, please contact Carrie Ward at ude.uanerb@3drawc as soon as possible.