State Sen. Butch Miller Praises Brenau Physical Therapy

Georgia State Sen. Butch Miller, R–Gainesville, presented a proclamation to the Brenau University Board of Trustees Friday, April 1, praising the school’s new physical therapy doctoral program for its contribution to the betterment of health care and economic development in the region.

Miller authored the resolution during the 2016 session of the Georgia General Assembly, which concluded its work March 24. He also said that he will provide copies of the resolution to each of the 39 students who are completing the first year of the three-year doctoral program as part of its inaugural class.

Miller said he decided to introduce the resolution after a constituent, whose son is enrolled in the program, began singing its praises to him.

“I knew it was good,” he said. “But I was astounded to discover just how good it really is. It’s amazing, and I’m proud it’s in my city.”

You can read more about Miller’s presentation and Brenau’s Department of Physical Therapy at http://www.brenau.edu/news/senator-conveys-honor-brenau-physical-therapy.