Brenau’s new Nurse Practitioner Sheryl Olson will see patients on a modified schedule for the first week of the semester. The hours are listed below:
- 1-6 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 24 and Tuesday, Aug. 25
- 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 26 and Thursday, Aug. 27 (the clinic will be closed from noon to 1 p.m. for lunch)
- 8:30 a.m. to noon on Friday, Aug. 28
Normal clinic hours, listed below, will resume beginning the week of Aug. 30:
- 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday (closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.)
- 8:30 a.m. to noon on Friday
Please note, University Counselor Gay Baldwin will be out of the office next week due to a death in the family. Should you or someone you know need non-emergency assistance, please contact Amanda Lammers in Student Services at ude.uanerb@sremmala or (770) 534-6108.