It’s like the holidays have come early! All faculty and staff with a brenau.edu email address are now eligible for a FREE license for Office 360 to install on your personal devices. You can download Office on up to five non-Brenau laptop or desktop devices, five mobile devices (iPhone and Android) and up to five tablet devices (Surface and iPad). This offer includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and access to Newsfeed and Sites.
Follow the steps below to setup your account.
Steps for faculty/staff:
- Go to www.office.com/getoffice365.
- Click on the “Teachers” tab.
- Click on the “Find out if you’re eligible.”
- On the next screen, input your brenau.edu email address and click “Sign Up.”
- It will then prompt you through some instructions to setup your account.