It’s just around the corner! The Office of Alumni & Events will welcome Women’s College and Academy alumnae back to campus for Alumnae Reunion Weekend & May Day on April 12-14, 2013. We encourage faculty and staff to be an active part of this annual tradition. A full schedule of events may be found online at http://www.brenau.edu/alum/arw/schedule-of-events/. Please take a look and make plans to join us!
Some recommended events (complimentary for faculty and staff) during the weekend that may be of special interest to you include:
- Wine & Cheese Opening Reception, Friday at 4:00 pm
- Class Day, Saturday at 9:30 am
- Alumnae Brunch & Champagne Toast, Saturday at 10:30 am
- May Day Festivities, Saturday at 1:00 pm
- Service of Remembrance, Sunday at 10:00 am
Your ticket to the Alumnae Brunch & Champagne Toast was sent via campus mail in January. If there are other ticketed events you would like to attend, such as Saturday evening’s Awards Banquet, please visit http://www.brenau.edu/alum to register securely online. Online registration ends Sunday at midnight.
Our alumnae look forward to seeing you next weekend!